What Hosts are saying

Why the NUMBER of guests determines in becoming a super host? I have guests who stay one and half or even almost three months - and they want to come over and over again each year. This winter during five months my second home has been booged - five month... Latest reply by Deb125
    IT HAS BEEN DIFFICULT TO GET IN TOUCH IN SOME ONE IN THE OFFICE. IT IS A PAIN ON THE NECK. NO TELEPHONE NO AVAILABLE. MY LISTING IS NOT SHOWING AND I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOME ONE ALIVE. CAN YOU PROVIDE A PHONE NO. PLEASE IM VERYD NEW TO THIS SIDE. ABOUT T... Latest reply by Veronica27
    As AirBNB hosts, we rely on reviews and in fact, AirBNB rewards or penalizes us based on our reviews.I have encountered 2 guests who apparently never review their hosts. They receive reviews from their hosts but don't reciprocate. For those of us with lo... Latest reply by Salem2
    Is the community or Airbnb aware of the terrible barbaric festival held in Medinceli where a young bull is burned to death after being held down by men in firesuits who tie a log doused in tarr between his horns and set it on fire. This is a barbaric and... Latest reply by Emiel1
    If you do a search on the Airbnb web site you'd think everyone has dropped their price. Then you realize that Airbnb no longer includes the cleaning fee in any of the prices shown. This makes it almost impossible to search by price, for a weekend <$100 i... Latest reply by Pete28
    Hello dear AirBnB Community ! I have clearly set that my listings are not suitable for infants, however I continuously receive booking inquiries from families having infants. This should be automatically prevented by the system because otherwise I have to... Latest reply by Nancy632
    Have a guest from out of country 15 days and it's for one room only within my home. I have three rooms and two are standard and third one has a table and tv couch area within it for a higher price. Upon check in he said he'd like to take his 6 very large... Latest reply by Ute42
    When I am traveling and unable to reply to booking requests in a timely manner , what do I do to be resopnse to guests and not get dinged by Airbnb? An out of office feature would be nice. Please don't suggest instabook - I will not rent without screening... Latest reply by Craig71