What Hosts are saying

Hello all -- really appreciate all the great discussions on the Board, it's been very helpful! I'm a long-time user of AirBnb, but a first time host (but it does mean I have opinions on what makes a great stay!) My property is in Fishtown, a super-hip s... Latest reply by Alexandra657
    Before accepting bookings, I always ask guests what time they are arriving to ensure they are not arriving in the middle of the night. If i dont get a reply I have to decline them within 24hours. Also, like to message guests a couple days before arrival t... Latest reply by Huma0
    On all my previous inquiries, I have always been sent a notice to pre-approve or decline the guest. Today, I received a message confirming a booked reservation, with no prior notification. As it turns out, it is fine, but what if I had wanted/needed to de... Latest reply by Diane548
    I have a calendar that is linked to two other listings and seems to be blocking dates for no reason. No conflicting booking or expired inquiries or cancelled bookings. Basically every morning when I look at the calendar of two of the three linked listings...
    I had a guest cancel on the day of check in , without checking in, on a flexible cancel policy. She was booked for 2 nights. I was asked to refund the 1 night and the cleaning fee. Which I did. What I find wrong is that I was charged a service fee by AirB... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, I messaged Airbnb a few minutes ago about Co hosting, and they told me that most of the time it's for people the listing owner already knows for example family members, neighbors, trusted friend etc. This is something that interests me because my f... Latest reply by Andressa21
    The way airbnb charges full fee for a photo shoot and then does not allow the host to see all pictures, does not allow us to download the full size pictures and make the decision for the host as to what pictures to post and what ones not to post is absurd... Latest reply by Lorraine90