Super Host

Super Host

We’ are so happy! We have worked so hard to get to this point! It’s all about details and customer services! I’m a retired school teacher looking for something to work on. Something that allows my imagination and creativity to flow! AirBnB is the answer for us,  my son and myself! Thanks guys for such a great award! Now we will work even harder!

6 Replies 6
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Congratulations and well done @Tony-And-Carmen0. So glad you have found a creative outlet for yourself so keep on just researching and enjoying the whole approach. Definitely needs an eye for detail, but don’t sweat the small stuff, or you will lose some of that joy. Keep smiling, pace yourself, take some rostered time off and keep the balance....

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐🙂

(With no profile pic, I feel sad that I can’t see you both, :frowning_face: to put faces to your posts. Oh well....)  

Thanks Cathiefor such great encouragement! We will add the picture!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is wonderful to hear @Tony-And-Carmen0, a huge congratulations on becoming a Superhost and thank you for all your hard work. 

It is lovely to hear you enjoy hosting so much and it's been a great thing to keep you occupied during your next stage in life. 

I wish you many happy hosting years ahead. 

Lizzie

(P.S - to add to what @Cathie19 mentioned here about your profile photo, it looks like a error has occured with the photo file, perhaps you could re-upload it)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks Lizzie! It feels great to receive nice and encouraging messages like yours and Cathie’s ! I will reload a picture!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw no problem @Tony-And-Carmen0 , it's lovely to have you part of our community and hear your postivity. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dawn561
Level 1
Cedar Hill, TX

So glad to be here!! We opened April 16th of last year and it hasn’t been easy. We’ve learned from our mistakes and achieved this standard in a relatively short amount of time and we’re ecstatic!!