Superhost Status

Slavica1
Level 1
Zadar, Croatia

Superhost Status

Hi,

I’ve been a Superhost now for 3 quarters. In the year leading up to 2016-03-31, I am qualified by hosting 20 trips and earning 5-star reviews 80% of the time. My response rate was 95% with no cancellations.  In the quarter before Jan 2016-April 2016. I had the same Superhost status with the same performance statistics...because I had no guests in the period Junary-April 2016. ( that is a low swason in Zadar, Croatia where I have my apartment). My last guests have left on 29. October 2015. and in my Dashboard it says my last 2 ratings were each 5 stars.  I didn't host anyone since 29.October 2015, and after this date my perfprmance statistics met the requirements for Superhost status ( 100 commitment rate, 95 % response rate, no cancellations and 80% 5-star reviews).

Now, when I got an e-mail from airbnb that I am a superhost again, with all of the above mentioned metrics, when I go to my dashboard it says I have only 60% 5-star reviews?????

How can that be possible???? If my last guests gave me low ratings, and they have left in October, it would be possible for me to have 80% 5-star reviews and I wuoldn't have earned Superhost status. Yet, my dashboard showed my 80% 5-star reviews from October 2015. until recently, when I have earned Superhost status again, and I DID NOT HOST ANYONE WHO COULD GIVE ME ANY RATINGS and lower oabove mentioned stats...

Please, can someone explain to me what has happend here and why... Who could lower my 5-star ratings metric if I did not host from 29. October 2015????????

Is there any contact where I can contact airbnb support in this issue? How can something like this happen?

I hope someone can resolve this problem as soon as possible...

Thank you,

Slavica

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Slavica1 You can contact Airbnb to resolve this issue. There are a variety of ways of contacting.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Thank you Clare.... I've seen these phone numbers...but unfortunatela, there isn't a number I can dila for free in Croatia 😞  Is there and e-mail I can use to contact airbnb customer service... Thanks again, Slavica

@Slavica1 I find the best way to contact Airbnb is through twitter @airbnbhelp.  They answer pretty quickly by email or phone.  Better than calling them and being on hold for a long time.  If you don't have a twitter account, I'd set one up.  You can send private messages to them where you are not restricted in the number of characters in the message.  These are also referred to as DM's (Direct Message).  There are other ways to contact Airbnb too.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Hope this helps!