THANK YOU Airbnb

Hugh0
Level 10
Sydney, Australia

THANK YOU Airbnb

Like a lot of hosts, on occasion I bitch and moan about Airbnb. I sometimes feel unsupported and frustrated by you.

However, I thought I would take a moment to thank you for getting it right 99% of the time. If you had not started your business, I would not have mine.

Many thanks team

32 Replies 32
Yasmin2
Level 7
West Ballina, Australia

I do appreciate what you shared here Fred, life without Airbnb ? I could not imagine as they're  here to stay. Looking back to my Homestay days, I did do this separately, so much more work involved in advertising, website, bookings handling money etc etc. I actually burnt out and had to stop and recover, it took me a few years. Two years ago I came across Airbnb and before I knew it I filled in the template and away we went... there's no looking back ...Airbnb is a match made in heaven for many of us Hosts. Airbnb's foundation was built on making it work for all. A very generous company in many respects. 

Yasmin2
Level 7
West Ballina, Australia

I do appreciate what you shared here Fred, life without Airbnb ? I could not imagine as they're  here to stay. Looking back to my Homestay days, I did do this separately, so much more work involved in advertising, website, bookings handling money etc etc. I actually burnt out and had to stop and recover, it took me a few years. Two years ago I came across Airbnb and before I knew it I filled in the template and away we went... there's no looking back ...Airbnb is a match made in heaven for many of us Hosts. Airbnb's foundation was built on making it work for all. A very generous company in many respects. 

Chris775
Level 4
São Paulo, Brazil

Thank you