Thankfulness - Grateful Moments !!!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Thankfulness - Grateful Moments !!!

Are we taking time to and seeing grateful  moments in our life - with family, friends, guests, Airbnb people? Most of us buzz about

doing it all, under the time crunch, packing our days, nights and treading along or sprinting to keep up.  I guess if we could be as they say, "the fly on the wall" we might be shocked at ourselves and how we exist, live and play at it all. I forget that my favorite thing in the world is laughing - I totally adore laughing - and I am so grateful to so many of you on the CC right here that have given me some really sweet laughs and a few true belly laughs. Even my 2 little dogs give me some great laughs with how they allow us to live in their home and live our lives under their time clock. Lol

CC Community Center feels like a fairly safe place and there aren't those haters that seem to jump in quickly on social media and start their hating, degrading and just putting people down. I think our Lizzy and our Quincy and perhaps others see to it if they are lurking about they are soon - GONE. I'm grateful for that and for a place to express, ask questions and read amazing stories and learn something new every single day. 

So if you have something to share that's funny - I'd sure love to hear it, see it, read it. I just know laughter has healing powers and how sweet is that.

Wishing you all many blessings & many moments that take your breath away.

"Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away" 

in every room at hospice where I've been Ready for winter - glad they aren't turkeysReady for winter - glad they aren't turkeysa volunteer massage therapist over 13 yrs. 

Love & Peace, Clara

7 Replies 7
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

What a lovely and thoughtful post @Clara116

I spent many years working in stressful jobs without much of a work-life balance, and now I’m working in a job I really enjoy that really has no stress, I switch off at the end of the day and don’t switch on again until 9.30am the next day!

Balance has been restored to my life, and Airbnb has been the way I have helped level out my income in taking a lower-paid less stressful role 🙂 

Lots of laughs as you say on here, I have to say Robin always makes me laugh out loud ! (Can’t seem to tag him from my mobile)

😂😀🤣

Here’s to lots more laughter!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Paul1255 @Clara116

Paul, I am hanging out for the day when we can launch an 'audio clip' here on the Community Centre.

If you think my print jokes are funny Paul.....you ain't heard nothing mate!

I have this voice joke about two old slightly accentric dears, (Prascilla, Queen of the Desert) who are lifelong friends and partners and they decide to take a trip into the outback. I have had a room full of people in stitches for ten minutes after the punch line to that one Paul.

The best jokes are always live.....maybe one day Lizzie can get boffin boys onto that one!

Cheers.....Rob

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Robin4 fantastic! Looking forward to hearing that in person one day :))

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Paul1255 Thanks for sharing Paul. And I have to agree Robin  is full of goodies indeed. I'd also add a couple others like Fred and Sarah, Branka and Silvia. So glad you've found such a fine balance in your world with work and home and Airbnb  life. 

I guess if the person hasn't been part of a new thread we can't @ them by name!! 

Blessings to you! 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Clara116 @Paul1255

My god, I looked at that and my first thought was....it's another Airbnb board meeting!

After all they are always dressed up to the 9's and running around like chooks with their heads chopped off!

Cheers.....Rob

@Rob0 the jumpers would indicate these chooks are at the  bottom of the pecking order, so perhaps the photo is more akin to a host meet up? 🙂

My question is why the centre hen appears to have a smock pocket?!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Robin4@Paul1255 YES indeed, I'm waiting on that audio idea and I can only imagine Robin - wouldn't it be sweet that we could click and hear a funny one from across the waters - 

Happy Thanksgiving this fine day both of you! Blessings, Clara