The Co-Host function

Stacy37
Level 3
Telluride, CO

The Co-Host function

For days I've had an owner trying to add me as a co-host.  AirBnB claims they are aware of the glitch and working on fixing it but it's still not fixed! Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

36 Replies 36
Stacy37
Level 3
Telluride, CO

@Paul1255 @Alece0 I am soooo grateful!  this has been so many hours calling and texting CS.  So many times trying to keep from screaming and/or crying.  My husband said I sounded "desparate"!  So glad to get on with the business of co-hosting!  I appreciate this community forum so much!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

We all got there in the end! Your listings look really wonderful @Stacy37 

Yours as well - if I ever get back to London I'm staying with you 🙂

Stacy37
Level 3
Telluride, CO

For the record, and even more infuriating, is the following CS reply claiiming they had told me how to fix it!

Airbnb Support
3:34 PM
Stacy,

I really apologize about the back and forth you had to go through with Airbnb.

We did try to explain the resolution, and I am so glad that the Airbnb community was able to better explain, and help you resolve the issue. I am glad that you were able to utilize the community center to find the solution to the issue.

i am closing this ticket. If you have any issues or concerns please feel free to contact us again.

Best wishes,
Jessica.
Airbnb.com/help

Oh for crying out loud!!! That is maddening. 

Sarah-Jane11
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

I'm also having exactly the same issue. When I fill in the email address and click submit nothing happens! 

Jeannette66
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Yes same issue today for me (6 months since this thread). I have tried the 'deactivate team' button, however get the message I don't have permission to access this resource. Third call to airbnb and still waiting to see if they can deactivate the team from their side (they get the same message though)...