Towel Racks

Nancy26
Level 3
Delray Beach, FL

Towel Racks

Recently went on a trip and spent several nights at Airbnbs.  

Please allow me to make a suggestion:  Put up enough towel racks for each person's bath towel.  If your place sleeps 6, then have 6 towel racks.  It is an easy fix and stops people from hanging wet towels over doors and elsewhere. 

4 Replies 4
Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

While this may seem like a good idea to you, it isn't necessarily feasible. In my listing, it would look ludicrous to put 7 towel bars in the bathroom. We have hooks on the back of the bathroom and bedroom doors for that. The guests seem to have no issue finding them and utilizing them. 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I use hooks as well, @Nancy26 , saves on space and here in the desert there is no problem with drying.  Still, I see towels on furniture, over the shower door and sometimes on the floor.  I purchase towels from Ikea that have tabs sewn into the center specifically for hanging on hooks.

Veronique271
Level 4
Tucson, AZ

I agree @Linda108....even if you have more than enough hooks, bars and  so...guests seem to have their very own idea of where to put their towels!!Oh well...just life!

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Nancy26 I feel you.  I have towel bars and hooks - let's see, one bathroom has a rack on the wall with 4 bars, plus four hooks over the bathtub, plus two hooks right outside the bathroom - and I am so fussy that when I stay there myself I'm not entirely satisfied with the whole arrangement LOL.  In short, there are never enough towel racks, there are never enough coat hooks, there are never enough pillows, and there are never enough wooden hangers - or closet space, for that matter - anywhere in the world for anyone ever.