Up to my eyeballs!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Up to my eyeballs!

I have been relatively absent here for a week or so! In the main due to a string of one nighters but, also in preparation for another of our pilgrimages to the east coast to see our daughters and Grand-kids! 

I said a few weeks ago that I had the most challenging week of my life replacing leaking earthenware sewer pipes!

Suffice to say it's a week I would rather forget but there is an old saying .....everything old is new again!

My old leaking sewer pipes have had a rebirth.....

IMG20190813094927.jpg

They have been thoroughly cleaned (not so much for us but for all the guests doings) and have started popping up all over the garden in various locations.....here is just a few of them, and they will become herb planters for next summers garden offerings!

I will truly be able to say to my guests ......'eat my sh*t'!!

Tomorrow morning we are off for three weeks, Betts looks and smells spectacular having been groomed today! I am so looking forward to being a family again for a few weeks, and we get to stay in a few Airbnb's along the way!

I wouldn't swap this life for quids!

I will return!

Cheers.....Rob 

9 Replies 9
Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

Love it! Happy travels @Robin4

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Robin4 

Have a fantastic break you two! I’ve been away for a fair few weeks now, recuperating from a great family get together, so it will be wonderful! Travel safe...... 

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Robin4 Hahaha! Awesome.

And I do love being able to repurpose things. Way to get creative! Although, if I ever stay at your place, I think I'll pass if you offer me fresh herbs. lol

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

It looks like you're growing teracotta mushrooms!

Susie111
Level 10
Tasmania, Australia

@Robin4  Enjoy family time and your holiday!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

totally cool planters 🙂

enjoy!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Robin4 By this time next year I expect you to post photos of those pipes covered in mosaics 🙂

Have a great holiday.

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

To all of you who are travelling......

Happy holidays!

Kira ♡

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Glad to see you got it sorted @Robin4  -  last time we talked it sounded like your were waist deep...

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines