Urgent booking issue

Lori31
Level 1
Arlington, TX

Urgent booking issue

I have a confirmed guest (we have been messaging for 5 days and he gave me the conf #.  It is not showing as a listing under my guests that will be coming.  I tried to block the dates by clicking the box under his pre-approval, but that did not work because someone just instant booked for the dates he has paid for already.  He has talked to AirBnb 3 times and they have confirmed that he is with me on those dates.  Now, if I cancel this guest that just instant booked, it looks bad on me and I will have a scratch on my new record.  The gentleman called me with the number he was given (my number and my name, but wrong address?) and gave me confirmation number.  We have both been searching for a phone number to call AirBnb, but to no avail.  I have spent so much time on this one booking.  HELP!!!   I can't find a customer service # to get help!

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you do not have a reservation in 'Your Reservations' then you do no have a paid for booking.

It does not matter what he tells you, nor does it matter what he tells you AirBnB has told him. A confirmation number means nothing and I am also very suspicious that he has your phone number, but and incorrect address. This sounds like a scam.

Twitter is the fastest way to speak to AirBnB (Search for AirBnBhelp).

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Lori31 Click on the link below to see all the ways you can contact Airbnb, including all the worldwide phone numbers.