What Hosts are saying

I’ve got a guest coming for six days due to arrive this evening. This morning she told me that her flight has been cancelled - have checked the Gatwick arrivals page I can see this is true. I knew where this was going and sure enough it happened. She aske... Latest reply by Jane563
    THIS is why we traditional home-sharing hosts still matter. Here's a photo of the 'Thank You' card we received today from our first Airbnb guests in 9 months (I shut my Airbnb listing down last October after a two year sold-out run to take a break from t... Latest reply by Susan1028
    • rikki-drawing-1.jpg
    I am thinking that Air B and B should take it on board that many guests arrive by plane..this is not acceptable in the long term given that the planet is on the verge of being destroyed. I was therefore thinking that any future guests booking my property ... Latest reply by Anthea29
    As a host property who also uses Airbnb to travel, i would be interested to know if Airbnb could offer "credit" that could be used to pay from Travelling accomodation, instead of getting paid as an income. Now this would be only beneficial if it minimised...
    Just looking for a temperature check. I have been getting bookings for next fall and an inquiry for 2021, and thought "wow people really plan ahead!" I am not in any kind of serious tourist destination area so it seems a little odd. How far in the future ... Latest reply by Inna22
    I recently had a guest with Chrone's Disease. I didn't know what that was before, but found out the hard way, after days of him stinking up my flat with dihorhea and not being able to breath in my own house, and not having any appetite to eat due to the s... Latest reply by Kevin1322