What Hosts are saying

Help! I use the AirBnB app to check my stats regularily (I am new to this hosting thing and don't want to miss a reservation!). I had my frist reservation made in November for a weekend in December. I watched every day the views increase until finally thi... Latest reply by Sara5417
    Hi everyone. I like to check my listing as a guest to make sure everything looks OK, but today I notice I cannot view the images in internet explorer. I have tried on a few pcs, but the same result...just a black window. Everything is fine in Chrome. Anyb... Latest reply by Jean5085
    Being an Airbnb host is hard enough, but guests who check in late make things even more difficult. Last night, I had a guest who was supposed to arrive at midnight - which is already late enough as it is, but I told him that was fine. I messaged him the... Latest reply by Giuliana142
    Hello, I was out of reach for 12 days in a meditation retreat with no access to internet and my phone and got a reservation request which I wasnt able to accept and my dates remained blocked. Is there a way to unblock them and accept the request? Many tha... Latest reply by Andre8910
    Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask, where is the most best place to mention about airport transfer service? Maybe it would be better to make additional option in questionnaire about apartment?! Thank you in advance, Best, Mamuka Latest reply by Jalel1
    Hi all,Over the past two weeks I have been missing the key symbol which I frequently use to send a link to my upcoming guests for check-in instructions. Airbnb is conducting a test with random hosts to see if removing the key symbol affects them. I imagin... Latest reply by Abi3995
    For the fourth time in the last month I have a guest who is unable to use the resolution center. As stated in my listing I have to charge the local taxes upon check-in through the resolution center. (I have not had anybody balk at this request as it is cl... Latest reply by Nancy1313