What Hosts are saying

Hi!I wanted to ask where did changeover dates in Airbnbn calendar disappear? A year ago there was a little checkbox for changeoverdates..The existing graphics of the calendar suggests that the apartment is blocked the whole last day when a guest leaves th... Latest reply by Angela996
    Hey all! I am new to this group. My name is Julian and I'm working in Orlando. I would like to meet some people who host here in the area. I am looking to sublease my rental for airbnb and want to know the right way going about the process. Anyone willing... Latest reply by Daniel3069
    I'm looking for recommendations how people handle their property on the weekends. My unit just went back on the market after a slew of long term guests and immediately had every weekend booked with a single night (Sat or Sun) guest. My current set up is ... Latest reply by Jim472
    So my place(that I’m currently renovating) is a large one room studio loft. There isn’t a room or a closet I can lock supplies and such. In the entry I am adding a stacking washer/dryer with a linen closet type cabinet next to it. I have been reading here... Latest reply by Willene1
    • F97689AD-8B09-4396-AC75-C89F6D826EB7.png
    After an extended absence I have returned and I have got some tales to tell. I have experienced the best and the worst that Airbnb has to offer in hosting.But that for another day. I was just doing a bit of housekeeping and have noticed my availability (... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Calendar Issues 1.png
    • Calendar Issues 2.png