What Hosts are saying

Airbnb has an agreement with Florida and the local authorities to collect 13% occupancy taxes from ALL guests and to remit them on our behalf. However, they seem to "forget" to collect these taxes once every few guests. It happens that my listings are l... Latest reply by Amy-and-Brian0
    I just recently re-listed my Airbnb and my calendar has full availability.When I search available dates for my listing, sometimes my listing comes up in the search and sometimes it does not, even though all dates searched are available and meeting my min ... Latest reply by Stuart103
    So I just wanted to share with you all whats going on here in Colombia. Since December We have had a ton of fake people try and instant book our places. Seems airbnb is in the need for new customers to rent that they hardly vet anyone here correctly. S... Latest reply by Anthony662
    I made the mistake of hosting an older guest that had no upfront plans while in Las Vegas aside from being here to smoke weed and watch a few shows. Usually, I only host guests that are going to be out of the house as if they work a 9-5 or at a minimum ar... Latest reply by Chastity3
    I woke up during the night with a severe sore throat and a cough. Knowing my health history, I'm headed for a bad case of bronchitis. I notified the guest that I am sick and gave them 2 options: they can come anyway, but should probably not interact with ... Latest reply by Julie1525
    So I found a loophole in the blind review process... the 48 hour window to edit your review. Upon hearing from my cleaning team for the first and only time that the place was left a mess, with towels reeking of urine (gross), and baking pans that had to ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hope everyone is doing well today,I just started hosting this year and wanted to join the group (hosting community) to help me deal with and understand guests in general. By reading the posts, I see that there si still a lot for me to be aware of and I a... Latest reply by Debbie605
    I'm fairly new to this. I have two rooms in my own home, next door to each other for solo guests which share a shower/WC which can be booked separately. They are not available to couples. I am just realising the implications of people who don't know each ... Latest reply by Zacharias0