Want to be your CO-HOST

Want to be your CO-HOST

Hey,

Are you an owner of the property? And you don't have much time to spend time on This platform? I am here to help you. I want to a co-host of your property and manage all the things like guest and others Though online. Anyone from anywhere can knock me, I would love to hear from you guys.

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

This is the worst post I've ever read! If you could be a co-host from anywhere in the world don't you think the host wouldnt need you? Hosts are looking for a co-host to physically look after their place, check in and out guests, and also clean the unit while they are absent. Also, your location is absent, profile is missing and you don't have listings to prove credibility.

I don't think it's important that a co-host need be present at the property to look over it. We are co hosts  - not cleaners. There are specific job holders to clean the listing. 

Not necessarily, that the co host needs to have a listing on their profile. 

Rightly said that yes, the profile update is as important as a credibility. 

I can be a co-host in the front line to communicate with the guests while the host can physically inspect the property.

@Divya20  A co-host has to be physically available to handle any issues that might come up during a guest stay- that's one of the main reasons for having a co-host. If a host is going to physically inspect their property, they would have little need for a co-host. Online communication with guests is the easy part, I doubt many hosts would simply hire a co-host for that.

Divya14
Level 2
New Delhi, IN

Divya14_0-1585461017235.png

I don't see it mentioned here. All I'm saying is this is your perception on how a co-host should be. With me, may be this is not the case. Cheers!!