What has gone missing at your place

Wende2
Level 10
Church Creek, MD

What has gone missing at your place

Hi guys......just wondering what you've had walk out with a guest.  I just had my 1 yr Anniversary this Aug. I feel I've been very lucky compared to a friend around the corner.  Just the other day the end of a bag of coffee walked out, probably 6-8 pots worth, what pissed me off is my nice Gevaila coffee scoop went with it, had a tag with the Eiffel Tower walk out and some extra toothbrushes, all pretty simple things, but I really liked that nice coffee scoop for the guests, just thought it was a little thing that just added a nice touch.

47 Replies 47

Just once! a towel was missing and we didn’t react.  But after two weeks they sent it back, with a chocolate 😉  This was a real surprise.  I don’t count broken things, glasses,... it happens.  

In fact guests forgot some of their belongins so actualy we made a profit 😉

Hi.......that's nice they sent it back, wish my coffee spoon would show up in the mail, may be stupid to feel like that over a coffee spoon, but I had it forever, probably 20 yrs, and never thought anyone would take it of all things.

John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

Very little has gone missing and off the top of my head, I can only think of one thing. It was an adapter to convert the audio-in cord on the radio to iPhone use. But, funny enough, a previous guest had left, so it wasn't the end of the world!