What trips count towards being a Superhost?

Clena0
Level 1
Houston, TX

What trips count towards being a Superhost?

I've hosted 4 trips and am in the middle of one now and have 2 more for year end, but on the dashboard towards becoming a Superhost it shows I only have 2 completed instead of 4. I was wondering if this is because 3 of my completed trips are by the same person (he travels to Houston for work and he really liked staying with us the first time so he continues to book our place when he's in Houston). Does it count against me that I keep hosting the same person?

3 Replies 3
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Clena0 As long as the same person booked through the Airbnb system each time he would show as 4 seperate bookings but, the rules for Superhost status are...

1. You must host 10 qualifying trips in a one previous year period.

2. You must have an adequate response rate...in other words respond to requests and enquiries promptly.....within 24 hours!

3. You must not cancel a guest booking over that one year period.

These are the minimum qualifications to be awarded a Superhost badge.

You are presently showing 3 hosting reviews and 1 guest review....and I must say Clena, your house looks spectacular! The photography has been very well done and shows your listing in a wonderful way.

Make sure you continue to offer your property through your guests eyes, and attend to every detail! At $40.00au per night for a Queen room this represents good value but, for $840.00au per night for the entire home, you will find your guests will be infinitely harder to please and you may find 5 star reviews harder to come by.

Cheers....Rob

Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

And @Clena0, guests on half your bookings have to leave reviews.  So you would have to ask your regular guest to leave a brief review every time.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Julia66 @Clena0....Absolutely Julia, sorry I left that one out......I think it has something to do with old age!!!

Although You could lump that one under 'Qualifying'!!

Cheers....Rob.