What Hosts are saying

Hi everybody! I’m a relatively new host and new to the community, and I’m looking for some advice. So far hosting has been going well for me, however I have had two recent guests that have left some constructive private feedback around the amenities (both... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello. My 13 year old son and I are needing to go to Seattle for his leukemia treatment. He has been battling since he was 9 years old, and has no special needs. We live in southern Alabama, and I am a single widowed mom. If there is anyone who would be w... Latest reply by Laurel53
    Dear all, I am very frustrated. I have been hosting for a bit over 1 year in AirBnB and things have been working very well as long as something doesn't go wrong which in other words means that if you need AirBnB support then good luck with that... I wan... Latest reply by Leplubo0
    Hello there, I am new to Airbnb., just in over a month. We have had way too many people leaving stains on sheets and blankets. therefore way too much washing and water used. What do you do when people stain the sheets? Some of the stains ... Latest reply by Nina75
    I started to host very recently in Great Himalayan National Park, A remote wildlife reserve with rich cultural heritage. UNESCO declared this area of India as a world heritage site few years ago. Professionally, I am a fashion Technologist and have studie...
    Guests just never cease to surprise me. This one checked out in the morning and at almost 5 pm asked for the things in the fridge. I do not even know if there were any- cleaning people are told to throw everything out. I totally get it if they messaged ri... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi all, I'm looking for a co-host in South Slope, Brooklyn for a longer term, preferably a person who lives nearby, there are usually two listings. If interested, please get in touch with me to discuss details.Thank you,Devi Latest reply by Sophia219
    For this first time since using Airbnb years ago I am about to give up and book a hotel. The Airbnb search functionality is downright useless to me now. The ONE thing I care about when booking an Airbnb is location - how close to the town center, the beac... Latest reply by Julie1610