What Hosts are saying

I woke up during the night with a severe sore throat and a cough. Knowing my health history, I'm headed for a bad case of bronchitis. I notified the guest that I am sick and gave them 2 options: they can come anyway, but should probably not interact with ... Latest reply by Julie1525
    So I found a loophole in the blind review process... the 48 hour window to edit your review. Upon hearing from my cleaning team for the first and only time that the place was left a mess, with towels reeking of urine (gross), and baking pans that had to ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hope everyone is doing well today,I just started hosting this year and wanted to join the group (hosting community) to help me deal with and understand guests in general. By reading the posts, I see that there si still a lot for me to be aware of and I a... Latest reply by Debbie605
    I'm fairly new to this. I have two rooms in my own home, next door to each other for solo guests which share a shower/WC which can be booked separately. They are not available to couples. I am just realising the implications of people who don't know each ... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    I am so tired of the airbnb policies. I have been running my business for 20 years, have 50 properties and almost all 5 star reviews. But somehow, Airbnb with only a few years under their belt, thinks they need to step in and take control. No other rent... Latest reply by Dana31
    I have tried on different browsers, have logged in and out several times, even tried on different computers. nothing works. I even deleted my listing and tried again from scratch, but same problem. It says my listing is ready to be published but when i c... Latest reply by Y-K-1
    Hi!I wanted to ask where did changeover dates in Airbnbn calendar disappear? A year ago there was a little checkbox for changeoverdates..The existing graphics of the calendar suggests that the apartment is blocked the whole last day when a guest leaves th... Latest reply by Angela996