What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Hi, I live in Westchester NY. I am starting an Airbnb and I think I getting a bit overwhelmed. I am disabled and can't physically do any maintenance. I was wondering if I could find somebody to cohost with and share the load. Thanks Latest reply by Olivia385
I have searched the boards and could not find a thread about this. I would love for everyone to post what they would consider kitchen essentials items. Please post just the item without a comment so we can all compile a list. Please include wish list item... Latest reply by Jayson14
Hi Michelle here. I'm very new to airbnb and I am not sure if part payments are accepted. we have a lady who could not pay all at once and wants to pay the booking in stages. How would other hosts feel about that???? Latest reply by Stephanie
I have my airbnb calendar synced with my iCal calendar so I can see all bookings at once. It was awesome.It showed the names of guests for my 3 apartments. . My husband helps me and he could always see what guest was coming by their name on iCal calendar... Latest reply by Nick55