What Hosts are saying

Hello. I'm just setting up as a HOST. I cannot seem to findthe answer to the question if I can actually ONLY take long stay geusts—using a 2 week min stay.Any feedback would be greatly welcomed. — Audrey for Bayla. Latest reply by Moira21
    I had a guest last weekend, the profile said "a mom, a wife and a school teacher and alway travel as family!!!", ask her why she was renting and she said we have guest from out of town, then I get two calls form neighbors about party noise upto 12pm and g... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hi there, Has anyone seen any offical communication from AirBnB about the new legislation? What happens if you already have more than 90 days booked in the calendar year? What happens if you have maybe 80 nights reneted by June 1st.... can you then just r... Latest reply by Tiarnan0
    I have been hosting a lot this summer, and every guest leaves me kind notes at check out and positive review (in writing) but several keep giving me low star ratings without any feedback (or irrelevant feedback). For example, one guest ripped the handle o... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I have managed to snag a few weeks away. At my age you have to take every opportunity that comes along.I used to worry about what I had, I don't any more, I just get what ever I can out of each day. I notice we have all been allocated a number now, I thi... Latest reply by Helen427
    • SDC10033.JPG
    Hi everyone, did anyone noticed that in the Airbnb app when you go to Preview listing option you no longer can see Availability Calendar on the list? That was the only way I could check the prices of my listing for the whole year. Now, if I want to do tha...
    • IMG-5388.JPG