What Hosts are saying

Hi Fellow Hosts I am hoping that the experienced hosts here can shed some light on why the advertised price quoted on my listing differs from the price I have set as my base price. I have switched smart pricing off and charge slightly more for weekends b... Latest reply by Daphne70
    I'm really new for Airbnb. I don't understand how the potential earning is calculated. I have put my average monthly price is 440, but why when i got people want to book it, it gives me only 303. Anyone can help me explain that?Thanks Latest reply by Rattana7
    Hello! I'm considering adding an en suite shower/wc to a double room that I've listed on Airbnb for over a year. Obviously it's a big expense, and I'm wondering how much difference it's likely to make to my Airbnb income. ie. Is it worth it? (Other local ... Latest reply by Daniele404
    Hello eveyone! I would like to rent my apartment in Nice and was wondering how to find a co-host in Nice (France). Since I dont live there, it is hard to manage it via airbnb (I live in Germany). Do you have any tips how to find someone that would co-hos... Latest reply by Elke114
    Hello, sometime is happened that I needed to see what actually guests see on their user interface, after a booking is instantly confirmed, confirmed or how it looks when the guest send a booking request, especially for the booking request, because a large... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Greetings Airbnb! I'm looking into the option of selling my Airbnb business in Austin, Texas. I've been on the platform since March 2013. I have a 4-plex property in South Austin. 4 private apartments. I hande over 250 reservations a year at this property... Latest reply by Sarah977