What Hosts are saying

All of my listings require guests to have a profile photo. Like pretty much every other host, I hate not being able to see the photo until after booking. Since this change, I've had a large number of bookings where I only find out after the booking is c... Latest reply by Grace264
    Hello. I am experiencing some problems with my current guest, who is new to Air bnb (they joined in May). First, they haven't consistently responded through Airbnb communication channels. In fact, I wasn't certain they were actually going to stay at my sp... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I've been doing check-out at noon and check in at 3. I haven't had any trouble with either of these, and a 3 hour window is plenty for me, it usually takes me about an hour to do a complete job if both rooms (2 br unit) were used. However, this last wee... Latest reply by Rebecca912
    I have a question for fellow hosts that pertains to a particular ladies issue. Now, as a bloke asking this, it’s pretty safe to assume whatever and however I ask this will offend someone, so let’s just get this part out of the way: I’m an ill educated Eng... Latest reply by Masha1
    Hi, i put a listing on last night however it is not visible by anyone else. Even when i search it on the map it shows nothing.When i share the link it directs to the general page, not my listing.My listing status is on Listed and i dont have a minimum sta... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Up until recently I always found the Customer Care reps (I think that's what they're called) helpful, fair and communicative. This time around it seems things have changed, when I had an issue what I was met with was promised returned calls but nothing, a...