Why does my reply to one of my reviews only show on desktop and not on mobile?

Kate147
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Why does my reply to one of my reviews only show on desktop and not on mobile?

I recently had my first "bad" review - I knew he was  a difficult guest and I had discussed my disappointment with my hosting expericence with him in a direct message before either of us submitted our reviews. My discussion about the state he left my place in obviously left a bad taste in his mouth, and he went on the defensive by leaving me a poor review. 

I have since responded to his review, touching on a few of the points he made. This reply to his review is very clear on our listing for potential guests to see, but I only see my response on a desktop view. If I go onto the app or mobile site I cannot see my response, so for anyone looking to book on the app they do not see my response. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

2 Replies 2
Barb6
Level 10
Stevensville, MI

@Kate147Try turning your phone off leave it off for a minute or two and then turn it back on. Could be as simple as a restart on your phone.

Barb

Gail86
Level 2
Victorville, CA

@Kate0, yes I have this problem as well!! A guest left an extremely negative review of me, that was filled with lies!  I responded, but my response does not show.  Very upsetting.  I am starting to get fed up with Airbnb for a number of reasons.  I recently had a guest cancel on me last minute.  My cancellation policy is strict.  She was refunded by Airbnb, withOUT Airbnb contacting me first.  Nearly a month later, I am STILL waiting for a case manager to get back to me.  I have called several times regarding this matter.  Feeling frustrated.