What Hosts are saying

I have a guest apartment downstairs. Last night I heard pounding. I went downstairs to see if the noise came from there. Turns out that the bathroom door had a "squeak" and he had bought lubricant and was oiling the hinges. Since the hinges were on the... Latest reply by Rita504
    Hi guys, my name is Aileen and I am available for co-hosting in Dublin 1, 2 and 3. I just want to take on three properties as I feel that way I can offer a more personal touch. I can provide local guides, cleaning and organise letting your guest in and ...
    We’re new to the ABB hosting experience and it has been full of learning experiences. We are frustrated at the moment as we tend to book for weekends only. Any helpful advice would be appreciated as this learning lesson is getting old...and expensive. Latest reply by Emiel1
    It would be great if guests know before hand that they can also book an experience with the host they are booking with.I am part of airbnb experiences in Vermont U.S.A. " Learn to play pool with Rubén" perhaps it can be added below the descriptionas gue...
    Hello,I have been letting Airbnb set the price for my room, but with a minimum. It has worked pretty well, but I am noticing that it is allowing guiests to book during the high season for the minimum amount. In Alaska the high season is May - July. A g... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    Hi all! I am curious the best way to go about attracting and solidifying long-term (2-week minimum, 28-day max) stays during the months ranging from April - August?? Ideally the ladder, obviously, but I don't know how to deter regular user booking ahead o... Latest reply by Mai13