What Hosts are saying

Now that airbnb is collecting IVA in Baja California Sur what are you doing as a host? Are you setting up a Mexican company? Latest reply by Denise661
    I am a super host many times over and I have never had to ask Airbnb for assistance with guests. However a recent stay resulted in a huge party at my property, vomit all over etc I called to ask advice about this situation, worried about the fact that g... Latest reply by Christine615
    I have been very happy with the collaboration with airbnb, but was so disappointed, when I have received notice that I am no longer a superhost, it is very disappointing - since we really try to do all our best to satisfy all guests - BUT if one guest doe... Latest reply by Lis26
    I'm considering taking over management of my listing (I currently use a property management CO who I love, but realize I could maximize profits if I did it myself). I'm pretty sure if I do this, I won't be able to transfer the listing back to myself but ...
    This is an unconscionable and lazy move by Airbnb against hosts to hide guest photos. If discrimination is what they are attempting to address, then do so in a precise manner. What they are doing is dropping a nuclear bomb on something that could be addr... Latest reply by Christopher187
    I disagree with the fact that airbnb hides the pictures of the guests before confirming the reservation.I rent my private apartment and I want to know how future guests look like.Airbnb is going too far.I am very disppointed by airbnb Latest reply by Christopher187