What Hosts are saying

I have different prices for different times of the year, weekdays, weekends and even sometimes lower the price for upcoming nights that haven't rented out yet. My range is from $75 to $200 a night currently. Why does airbnb show people ONLY the lowest pr... Latest reply by Donald28
    I love Airbnb but, I just don't know how much more of this useless 'tinkering' I can stand!I have just about had enough! Two fairly major changes have taken place recently that do not make sense on any level. 1/... The host review page: Here is what we us... Latest reply by Susan1028
    • old review  1a.png
    • New review process for hosts 1.png
    • Guest resources..png
    OK, I hope I'm not speaking too soon (touching wood etc) but since we changed to a two-night minimum stay, last September, I don't think we've had anything less than 5* ratings. [We made the change because we had a run of one-nighter/four-star guests.] I ... Latest reply by Patricia55
    I was very excited when the "dates unavailable for check in" feature rolled out in our area. It allows me to.take a day off from check ins but doesnt prevent guests who are already there to stay over. Great feature. But! Problem is on the front end guest ... Latest reply by Ailsa11
    Hello, I need to bring to notice that my past guest saurab has been lying to me about hot water, also one of my amenity stopped working because of him. Also I saw change in his behaviour. I not sure if what will be done about it but it is my duty to infor... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi All, I have a pending request from an 18-year-old to stay with three friends for a post-Prom weekend. I have a lot of experience with teens (I was a teacher), so I don't have an irrational fear of them. But, where I live, hosting an event where t... Latest reply by Randy-And-Diane0