Wrong Address showing for guests

Wilton-And-Merryn0
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

Wrong Address showing for guests

We have had 2 guests go to an address that we have not listed on our site. For us the correct address comes up once they have booked, but for them the address '8 Canterbury Street' comes up. We cannot see this mistake from our end - can you please help?

Thanks,

Merryn

3 Replies 3
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

HI.

I had this issue as well when it came to my guests getting the GPS link for driving instructions from Airbnb to my home.  The best thing to do is call customer service for New Zealand hosts, its 24 hours operation.  They can better help you resolve this issue.  Also, for now, contact each guest AFTER THEY HAVE BOOKED, and send them a message on the Airbnb message board letting them know the CORRECT exact address and just explain the system is not doing it correctly but its being fixed.  If you can't find the correct number on how to contact Airbnb, just click on google search for toll free number for New Zealand hosts to call. They have a number for everyone to call.

Airbnb fixed the problem for me in just a matter of minutes.  Good Luck.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

How did you find a number to call?? I can't find anything.

Kathleen22
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Did you figure out how to fix it? Having the same problem 😞