What Hosts are saying

Hello! I had a reservation in my property in Mykonos, and on the listing I specifically state that a final cleaning fee of €50 will be required upon check out. Now after almost a week after check out the guest wants me to refund the €50. Is that appropria... Latest reply by Aoi0
    Dear Hosts,Iam seeking your guidance today. My mum and I just welcomed our first terrible guest. I know, some day it would happen, now I just need to deal with it. Pre booking: 1 good review, good communication.Guest needed information about local transpo... Latest reply by Elaine-and-Duane0
    I spoke to Visit Scotland yesterday they say that Airbnb does not link to that website yet for bookings but it is on a list of possible linking sites do you have information on this I would like Airbnb to link as I will then get more bookings how do I fla... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello! Recently I was changing the name of my listing and after I did, couldn't fing my pin on the map anymore. I've check the dates and everything when I search for it in my town and it still doesnt show. Thank you! Matija Latest reply by Jim14
    A guest requested a cancellation, which I obliged because it's more than two months before the visit. But now I understand that I am being penalized for accepting her cancellation, because any cancellation disqualifies me from being rated a Super Host. Th... Latest reply by Ken12