What Hosts are saying

How do I change my long term price set up before? right now "smart pricing" doesn't allow me to access it. Could I still use my old way to set up price and cleaning fee? Thanks for your help. Latest reply by Shirley1
    Whats going on Air B N B, I completed my first host and my guest and I are both eager to leave reviews but are both experiencing difficutly. At this time in my AirBNB endeavor, I am relying on guest feedback for new bookings. HELP AIR B N B
    I'm an Airbnb host but this time I'm acting as a guest.I was looking for a place with my girlfriend, on her computer, and we found a place to our liking. The service fees shown were €38 (nearly 12%)Now I was going to book using my own account and I get a ... Latest reply by Armando2
    I have experienced an upsetting Airbnb situation tonight. I was waiting for the early a.m. arrival of a guest. *** texted at 11:33pm that he was on the way from the airport. At 11:52pm, he texted, "You are going to pay for my entire trip including airfar... Latest reply by Lynne2
    I first had my flat listed on airbnb 5 years ago and had a photoshoot taken by airbnb at the time. I have just refurbished my flat and looking to update the listing with new photos, however there is no option to request a photoshoot second time around (It... Latest reply by Florencia0
    I approved a booking a while ago, for a whole week (beginning 6 May), from a French woman. I replied with a welcome message, or so I thought. Just checked our correspondence via the Inbox and there was no message from me, just her original request (which ... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Here is the text that Denise sent us the day before she checked out from her seven day stay with us: I can't wait to come back My email is***. Will you email a receipt or do I get that direct from Airbnb?Thank you again for letting me help you stage - h... Latest reply by Donna15