What Hosts are saying

I've been Air BNBing for approximately 9 months, and have never had a significant issue that couldn't be worked out. Until now that is. Sunday night I get a message from a young couple asking to stay in my spare room for 3 nights later in the week, then a... Latest reply by Robin4
    Dear Hosts and in particular Superhosts I am facing the cancellation of my superhost status as Airbnb pretends that I did not correspond with the 90% response rate requirement. However, this is not correct, I did answer more than 90% of the requests withi... Latest reply by Yoh124
    I've been with AIRBNB for 8 years, and have been a "superhost" on and off over the years. I have literally hundreds of great reviews (about 300 actually), and people who have come through AIRBNB to live at my "enclave" and stayed for years because of the... Latest reply by Rachel367
    Hello everyone, If you love cooking, you'll be clued up on some fantastic dishes. Some are even tastier if eaten the next day or comprised of leftovers. In fact, some traditional dishes were born from the need to reuse the leftovers! I'm a big fan of... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 12.52.53.png
    I'm wondering if any of you have figures to share for the financial cost to you of hosting? It's a slow morning, so I thought I'd work out how much it costs me to do the laundry each change-over - £2.22! That's 4 loads at home, covering electric, soap, wa... Latest reply by Jennifer2297
    Hi All One of my guests checked out on 3rd February and Airbnb supposed to release my payout on 4th. But so far they are holding my payout. When I call Airbnb customer service on 5th, one of their customer service representatives said payout was released ... Latest reply by Traci45
    • Airbnb.jpg
    Hi all. Does anyone have any ideas how I can offer my spaces to people who lost their homes in the bushfires here in the Adelaide hills today? I have them blocked for Christmas but the are clean and ready to go as emergency accommodation. I don't do Fac... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Hi! My property is outside the Asheville, NC area in the beautiful blue ridge mountains. We have been hosting for a year and, for the most part, have been extremely happy. what are your tips on cost cutting while maintaining the feel and look of luxury a... Latest reply by Ann783