What Hosts are saying

i bought new mattress, the traveller complain it is too hard.the day is 42 degree, and i said that no air-con. the traveller complain too hot.the locker is broken, i promise i fix it within one hour. the traveller said she donot want to stay.\and she keep... Latest reply by Pollyanna0
    Hi, I get paid via Western Union in USD.It went smoothly for a long while until lately I was on holiday and went to Western Union a few weeks late.Western Union told me I cannot get paid as it is after one month. The amount is put on hold.Any one has simi... Latest reply by Gritta0
    Hello, I am a host and a guest cancelled a stay, so my calendar now shows available dates.However I had a booking request from another potential guest and I wanted to send a special offer but I couldn't.It says I have blocked dates.Fact is I can't see any... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am a Airbnb host. Confirmed a reservation for new guests just fine last night but today it says I have no listings and it appears that I am not a host. I know it is a technical problem but I really need help to be able to have more conversations with my... Latest reply by Robin4