What Hosts are saying

I do not own my property- I rent it from a landlord- and then have it available for airbnb on weekends when I am out of town. I am confused about my taxes, bc it seems that when I am entering my "Rental Income" it is for a property i own, which i dont. Latest reply by Clare0
    How can i increase the amount of taxes airbnb deducts on my payouts. Currently its only about 20% and i would like to increase it to 30 %. Latest reply by Michelle33
    Hello hosts, I am new to this as a host, and I really feel lost on what to do. My first two guests were amazingly polite and clean, third guest however although he left the room generally in okay state. He did a very disgusting thing, he left bodily fluid... Latest reply by Ireen0
    Recently I've had a couple of potential guests ask to see my home prior to booking. Of course I want to book my home, but I'm weary of giving strangers my address prior to booking for obvious saftey reasons. Am I wrong for saying no and possibly losing ou... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Our current cancellation policy as shown on booking.com and our website is Full refund up to 14 days prior to arrival. 50% fee if cancelled within 14 days of arrival.I would like to set our cancellation policy on airBnB as the same. Is it possible? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I did not include an amount for the security deposit in my listing. My guest has already booked and is set to arrive in a few days. I just updated my listing to add the security deposit amount but how can I now make sure that this is reflected this curren... Latest reply by Margaret0
    I was not issued a 1099 from AirBNB. Do I self-report the taxes and/or has AirBNB sent my information to the IRS? I read that they are required by law to collect my tax payer info, but apparently, I didn't meet the threshold for them to issue me a 1099 ... Latest reply by Clare0