What Hosts are saying

I had a guest who inititally asked for only a week over my peak period - I explained to her that I would only accept minimum 2 weeks - the guest arrived stayed for one week and then said she had to leave cause her mother was sick - and air b n b have refu... Latest reply by Clare0
    Why if I answer inquiries in less than 24 hrs the page is moving down my ratio and sens 'menaces' of deactivating my home?????
    Greetings! We have a strict cancellation policy. Guest cancelled 8 days out. My understanding is that we receive 50% of reservation cost, Airbnb keeps full fee. my question.... WHEN do we receive the cancellation funds? thanks! alisa Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    I would like some advice please on how to handle these guests - they have removed the queen sheets and mattresses protector from the bed and given them to a relative to be cleaned as they claim that the female guest soiled the linen with her monthly perio...
    Hello freinds,I open my calender to start selling the summer monthes, i changed to uvelable and chnge the ammount,i saw the changes saved but after one hour it again block my calander again... i did the changes again and sawthem saved and now after couple... Latest reply by Or0