What Hosts are saying

This has more to do with Australian hosts but may affect other countries where Airbnb are partnering a frequent flyer points program.I recieved an email today from Qantas informing me I will get frequent flyer points if I book through Airbnb, so just to c... Latest reply by Linda187
    Airbnb is one of the WORST examples of customer service I have ever dealt with. By now everyone should realize that 80% of their customer service department has been outsourced to who knows where, and no offense but you're asking an entirely different cou... Latest reply by Jackie177
    Hello. I have not hosted in a while. I just set up my listing and I got a reservation and it was accepted automatically. Do hosts have the ability to accept or decline guests any more? Thanks! I also cant find a number to call Air bnb directly. Does anyon... Latest reply by Emiel1
    After noticing a less than 5 star rating in the “location” area it occurred to me that perhaps a guest may be rating the “location” of their bedroom in the particular home they are renting the space in?? Just a theory. In most cases the “location” of the ... Latest reply by Cindy276
    Hi just added some more photo’s to my Springfield listing... will take more in Summer but have noticed how much better phone cameras are even from 3 years ago. I am now aware of having too many photos of the same space.... anyone want/have time to take a ... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi, my guest says that the credit card they used to book the reservation has been stolen and tried to change their payment details on their airbnb account. My understanding is that this shouldn't be a problem because their old credit card would have been ... Latest reply by Shivit0
    I'm new to Airbnb and am running up against the wall with Airbnb customer service. A guest booked my place for 3 months and then a week later changed it to 17 nights. So it started off as a long-term booking but got converted to a short-term booking (with... Latest reply by Js5
    Hi Community,I had a guest that stayed at my place who since left. I was able to get the first payment when the guest arrived. I extended the reservation to couple of more days after and the payment never went through. I called airbnb multiple times (more... Latest reply by Monica551
    I have just had a guest book using 'Pizza Lover' as his name. He has been a member since October 2017 but has no reviews. Should I report the profile or is this a common occurrence? Latest reply by Alexandra316