What Hosts are saying

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can’t seem to find an appropriate answer! I am quite new to Airbnb having only started letting our cottage out at the end of June this year. We do not charge a cleaning fee and the stays booked up until an... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I recently had a guest that, while I was not home, entered my bedroom, snooped around, then went into my private attached bathroom and searched through the medicine cabinet and vanity drawers. The guest then returned back to my bedroom, snooped a bit mor... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    So, despite that we had 2 other containers clearly labeled "dishwasher detergent" in the same cabinet, our recent guests used the "porta-pak" chemical toilet pods in our dishwasher. (we own a camper with an rv toilet, and this is where we keep all cleanin... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello, I have hosted a couple of times before, but now I use my extra room as a photo studio, so I don't have my own space to rent out anymore. I have great reviews as both a guest and for the couple of times I hosted. I enjoyed the hosting experience, b...
    Hello, I am interested in becoming a co - host in the Washington, DC area. Looking to assist in managing an amazing and comfortable experience for some future Airbnb guest. If in need of a co - host please connect with me at **[E-mail address hidden due... Latest reply by Maru16
    No help at all from customer service.I have been trying to reach them for two weeks. All I get are canned email template replies. I got two reples.I've called seven times and emailed five.So disappointing that we hosts don't matter and they don't give a r... Latest reply by S110
    I recently received a very late booking in my very small one bedroom bothy for the following day. My listing states max of 2 people and not suitable for children under 12 years of age. (I have a very tricky spiral staircase that is very exposed at the t... Latest reply by Anonymous