What Hosts are saying

Hi, this is my first post here. Ive been a Super Host now for 18 months in the centre of Vienna. Ive now encountered my first significant problem with a No Show who has left 1 star reviews across the board. It is beyond me how Airbnb can allow someone to... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Happy new year everyone I am just looking for some advise/recommendation how to write a constructive feedback. Guest booked a room once, 1 night. No issues with the guest but I did not like him as a person, personality crash (the guest room and the bathr... Latest reply by Dora31
    Hey all, I wasn't sure whether to post here or just forwarn new hosts of the dangers of renting in a cosmopoltian urban region - but my Airbnb guests this weekend ransacked my entire condo unit - cigarettes burnt out on the floors and the walls, broken fu... Latest reply by Linda108
    I just realized that infants are not charged with extra guest fees!Since when Airbnb changed this? And why? Airbnb did not ask me anything about this change! I wont accept infants if they don't pay the extra guest fee. This is for sure!Infants, no matter ... Latest reply by Danielle476
    Has anyone noticed the new display of your reviews shows only the guest and star rating... to see their review you must click a link to open it up which is absurd for high volume hosts. Granted we get each one emailed yet those do not show which house it ... Latest reply by Mario-and-Cata0
    Hey there everyone, Everybody experiences differnet milestones in life and the majority are postive so we enjoy reflecting on them. The life of an Airbnb host is no exception! Hosts enjoy getting their listings up and running, receiving their first b... Latest reply by Taulanta0
    • 474926_GettyImages-530067865ForYou.jpg