Co-hosting in New #Cairo

AbdAllah9
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Co-hosting in New #Cairo

I have a property listed on airbnb and I wish to co-host for people who need my services in my neighborhood. However, when I visit the co-hosting page this message shows up:
"As soon as hosting for your neighborhood comes to your community, we’ll let you know."
My neighborhood is full of properties listed on airbnb. Please advice.

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello @AbdAllah9.  When the Air BNB Co-host Registry came to my area about a year ago, Air BNB sent me an email inviting me to register.  I am fairly sure those hosts that were invited are Super Hosts with a certain amount of experience.  I see that you are fairly new and you have a host cancellation.  That will prevent you from being a Super Host for a year, but after a while you will be able to qualify.  

If you want to be a co-host, do not advertise on this site as you post will be removed, but contact local hosts individually.  Perhaps there is a Home Sharing Club in Cairo that will give you access to other hosts.  Good luck.

AbdAllah9
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Hi @Linda108. Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation! Good luck to you too 🙂
Best Regards

Hi Abdullah 

I am new at airb&b and my apartment at new al fostat is not moving can you help me I am sawsan

Abdulhameed0
Level 1
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I am new to Airbnb. I have two apartments in Cairo with fabulous view of the Nile. I would like to find a superhost who may be interested to manage my aparetments for me. How can I go about finding interested super hosts?

Is this the right group or whould I post my request somewehre else?

Thank you

Mohamed286
Level 2
Giza, Egypt

Hello. I would like to know how to find co-host or airbnb manager in cairo