Sofa Bed Recommendations?

Sofa Bed Recommendations?

Hi all,

We've recently decided to convert our spare room in to a guest bedroom/Air BnB room. As the room isn't overly large, we're opting for a Sofa Bed rather than an actual bed so we can save space while there are no guests staying.

Does anyone have recommendations for Sofa Beds (available in Australia) that are comfortable to stay on for a few nights/suitable for Air BnB guests?

Would love to know what other hosters use and how they are received by guests 🙂

Thanks for your help!

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Melanie366

Unfortunatly I can't give you any recommendation on good sofa beds - they just don't exist, even if you buy at the top end of the range and a premium product.

I can say as a guest I would never book a place that only offers a sofa bed - you are all but guaranteed a bad night's sleep .

Will be interesting to see if anyone has found a solution - I think, if that was the case then surely everyone in a small home would use a sofa bed and not a real bed?

I love sofa beds that have good mattress. There are some out there but I am looking for a place in San Jose that might sell them. Online you can go to Wayfair.com and order from several. Ikea also has some but they probably would not be comfortable. 

@Gerry-And-Rashid0 wrote:

@Melanie366

Unfortunatly I can't give you any recommendation on good sofa beds - they just don't exist, even if you buy at the top end of the range and a premium product.

I can say as a guest I would never book a place that only offers a sofa bed - you are all but guaranteed a bad night's sleep .

Will be interesting to see if anyone has found a solution - I think, if that was the case then surely everyone in a small home would use a sofa bed and not a real bed?