What Hosts are saying

I've been using iCal to sync with freetobook for a year successfully. This year, it's accurate through May 31, but it shows no availability for June 1 through October 19. After that date, it's accurate again. Freetobook hasn't found anything on their end.... Latest reply by Raven1
    I booked ap place in Italy, I've looked at hundreds of places, I am also a host and have never come across anyone asking for a cash cleaning fee in order to pick up the key. After booking the place based on the pricing and fees, I received an email saying... Latest reply by Isabelle3
    Dear All, I may not be the proper platform to address but i'll give it a try. I have had my Airbnb account for 2 years, hosting multiple people, for the past few weeks I have not been able to log in my account. the following message pops up as I try to re... Latest reply by Frederik1
    Aloha all host here on Oahu. Back around mid December, did anyone meet up with "Sarah" from Airbnb to discuss concerns as a host? I ask, due to a severe lack of follow up correspondence on her part. Any information could help. Thanks!
    Is there a way to use instant book but still have a way to reject guests? I have very clearly in my rules that I do not accept single guys, however they still try to book. I want to make it easy for guests but not sure what to do about this. Thanks for an... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Markus0
    I received a booking from Airbnb which had been fully charged by Airbnb from tghe guests . Guests arrived , stayed for 14 nights and checked out on JAn 17 / 2016. On my extranet my earnings are shown , but in transactions it says ...NIL ?????? and this is... Latest reply by Martina-and-Tereza0
    Hello,I am new host, Please confirm me that in case of my pet is seriously sick.My penalty fee is excepted from airbnb.Do my understanding is correct?And pls suggest me.What kinds of document should I provide to Airbnb?Pictures & doctor's references are e...
    Good afternoon everyone! I am becoming increasingly more concerned about the fact that I don't have any bookings or requests for the coming months. We have two listings (on of which is booked for longer period) but the other one has just flat-lined. We ha... Latest reply by Lisa7
    My listing price comes up totally wrong, I have looked at every drop down to see why it would be listing it at $130 a night when it is actually $87!!! I don't have any weekly monthly prices in there, I don't have any percentage discounts, just straight f... Latest reply by Cay0