What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I'm adding a paypal account on my Airbnb account but it's been stating "Pending Verification" whereas my other payout preferences are "Ready". Do anyone here know how long it will take to get the paypal account set up?I've been waiting for a few... Latest reply by Debra338
    The guest, when it comes to hygiene and cleanness standards - my favourite sort (pure sarcasm of course) supported by deeper cultural observations of a host, clearly kept the top around the sink wet for about a month, which I could discover only on the ch... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I seek support for the ability to automate early check in and late checkout . Currently there is no facility to charge a guest for these specific requests except charging then an additional day which they would usually not buy . There should be a button... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    We have an apartment in our home that we rent out short-term and we have an extra charge (set at the minimum of $7 per person) for any guests over 2 who book with us. We charge this because we provide breakfast and also set up an airmattress for guests 3&... Latest reply by John-and-Justy0
    Another nightmare weekend. Saturday I fell asleep at 12 midnight, as horrendous personal situation (is this wrong!? Do I need to be 24/7 *woke*)woke up at 5am to see dozens of calls - around 1am / 2am time - from guest who had ‘left keys in uber’ .i can’... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi fellow hosts! This post is both stress-rant and advice seeking. I'm fairly new to hosting (just passed 20 stays). I have my listing capped to 2 guests per night. When I'm screening guests, I make sure they have reviews and government ID, or that I've s... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I just set my trip length setting for the entire year twice- I saved each setting as I created it and the system has just lost all of the settings twice! help anyone have an idea why this is happening? Latest reply by Emiel1