What Hosts are saying

HII am set to get a text and an email when an inquirty comes in. In the year that I've been hosting I don't beleive one was ever missed. Tonight when I went into my airbnb inbox I saw I had an inquiry in my airbnb inbox from 2:22 pm eastern today When I r... Latest reply by Mary-Elizabeth2
    Hey fellow Coloradoans...if you want to ski more, relax more, and work less, then please contact me to be your co-host! I'm currently signed up in Fort Collins but am on the wait list as Airbnb has not expanded the co-hosting program to Fort Collins yet. ... Latest reply by Denise-and-Cheri0
    I'm writing about the situation I got the second (!) time in the last 6 months. First:A group of people rented my house for a one night staying. After a few hours (around 4) they spent in my house (they took shower, ate delivered pizza etc) they decided t... Latest reply by Sam197
    Hi Guys, Is anyone aware of a good airbnb hosting service. I am a superhost and need someone to manage my airbnb. It is just about booked out till end of December and I will be spending a great deal of time away from Sydney. Any suggestions. Sandra Latest reply by Gold54
    I've been Air BNBing for approximately 9 months, and have never had a significant issue that couldn't be worked out. Until now that is. Sunday night I get a message from a young couple asking to stay in my spare room for 3 nights later in the week, then a... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi All, I am currently looking for a co-host based in Liverpool who can manage my properties bookings. They are required to meet the guests on check-in & out, inspect the house/room for any damage or defects and either arrange cleaning (as this may be eas... Latest reply by Rialda0
    Dear Hosts and in particular Superhosts I am facing the cancellation of my superhost status as Airbnb pretends that I did not correspond with the 90% response rate requirement. However, this is not correct, I did answer more than 90% of the requests withi... Latest reply by Yoh124