What Hosts are saying

I don't drink coffee, but went out and bought a drip coffee maker. My very first guest said that it's too big and that I should consider one that makes 4-6 cups. OK, fine. Now here's my dilemma. The small drip coffee makers don't get very good reviews unl... Latest reply by Paul154
    Up until last December I never greeted my guests. In November we travelled and stayed at an Airbnb. The host greeted as was incredibly nice. A few things went wrong (including roaches) but my husband forbid me to give him a bad review because he really co... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello again, lovely Hosts! Yup.. It's Spring again, with lots and lots of rain here recently in Denver.My Airbnb guest suite is in the basement.My sweet guest left yesterday, and she gave me 5 stars on all the individual items.She gave me a 4 overall s... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi All, I've been hosting for over a year, and I've only had to leave one bad review until now. I could use some input on what I've written so far. I posted about the guest last week, so long story short, it was the typical impossible to please guest. The... Latest reply by Debbie538
    I've just had an instant booking that the guest should not have been able to make. I have it set so that one night is automatically blocked between stays - always have, since I started Airbnb. But this guest is arriving the same day that the previous gu... Latest reply by Sally221
    Four almost four years now, I've rented out my lovely apartment in London's Notting Hill (W11) and now I'm looking to sell up and move to Brighton - where I want to continue my Airbnb hosting 'career' if you have anywhere to sell there! If anyone is inter... Latest reply by Guy277