What Hosts are saying

Qantas Airlines has special flights listed on Airbnb but I can’t find them , has anyone seen any ?
    Hi, we're looking for someone to clean and do change overs this July/August, we 2 cats so the agencies won't take us on unless we move them and we're not willing to do that, and my cleaner who normally does it is going to be away. We located near Kilburn... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, I will be renting out a few campervans in Portugal, south of Spain or Canary Islands soon (I still need to decide about the best place to do that). I am looking for people with whom I could cooperate, someone interested in co-hosting that lives n... Latest reply by Mimi127
    I know this subject has been dealt with recently and I have made comments, but I can't find any of the comments I have made! If you can help me find them I'd be happy about that.So I just want to say This weekGuest one, using android device did not revce... Latest reply by Gregory87
    Thank you for any help! Very new to Airbnb (2 hostings so far) . What is the appropriate fee to chage for pets? Both of my guests so far have brought pets...I didn't know I could charge! What is an appropriate amount? Should it be per pet? Thanks! Latest reply by Moira21