What Hosts are saying

As some of you, guys, know, I've been into long term rent for international police and embassy workers for a very long time.I have apartments in one of the Oldest Guest Houses in Europe, about 150 y.o. (Kiev, Ukraine, Eastern Europe, the very center of th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The guest booked 2 of our properties February 18 for 5 nights. Then March 1. the guest sent us a text message saying that they will cancel their reservation that day. But she did not cancel her reservation online and we never heard from her since then. So... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi, Can I post a screenclip of a custom Google map in my listing photos? I found one post here that suggests there are problems but it may be okay but I was wondering if anyone knew the answer? That post is https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/My-map... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Hey all,I am getting A LOT of first time user's and pretty much all of them have no idea. Is 'Government ID' really something that only exist's in Australia? Is doing an online search to find out how to add more ID to an Airbnb account so unheard of? Is f... Latest reply by Elizabeth164
    Trying to find out Airbnb's policy on repeat guests. Once someone has stayed at our place, is it alright to let them book directly without using Airbnb? We have our own website that we use for marketing our guest house.Thanks for any info. I can't find ru... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone, When starting out as a host there is always a lot to take in and learn. From manoeuvring the platform and encouraging your first few bookings, to welcoming your guests in your home. What would you say are common mistakes to make? Or t... Latest reply by Ange2
    • Commonmistakes.jpeg