What Hosts are saying

Ok, we all know Airbnb is turning into a monster that seems to have no regard for hosts (especially) or guests. Literally t&c’s, that state they can delist your listing without any explanation or notice. But what are the top brass doing every day? Why ... Latest reply by David6
    Hi CC members Is anyone else having calendar malfunctioning and not been able to update ones calendar either via phone or a computer? I've been trying to update mine & it's not working when clicking on availability or pricing - as in won't load those pag... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi everyone, my listings are in the UK, in my home. My question is, are Airbnb guests regarded as being in my household, or separate households? I do not want to fall foul of laws regarding HMO's (houses of multiple occupancy) if I lists several rooms in ... Latest reply by Julia522
    Add " N/A" Not Applicable category, to hosts and guests star ratings , this will help with bookings when guests or hosts cancell and they still need to leave a review. For example in a situation where a review is prompted of the guest or host and the gue... Latest reply by Colin237
    A guest has booked using Instant Book despite me getting a booking an hour earlier from another bookings site covering some of the same dates. The calendars were set up to automatically synchronise. The AirBnB booking was later so that is the one I need... Latest reply by Anke-And-James0
    สวัสดีเพื่อนๆเจ้าของบ้านทุกท่าน ฉันเป็นคนไทยที่ไม่เก่งภาษาอังกฤษเท่าไหร่แต่มาเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษและเริ่มต้นเป็นเจ้าบ้านแบ่งบ้านให้แขกเข้ามาพักที่อาคารบ้านพักของฉันอย่างเต็มรูปแบบได้3-4เดือน ฉันได้แบ่งบ้านเป็นห้องเล็กๆห้าห้องให้แขกพักเพื่อเป็นรายได้มาจ่ายค่...