What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Ok, I am a host and I recently stayed at another hosts airbnb. I started a different thread about my experience but I wanted to start a second one because it warrants its own discussion. When we got there it was obvious they had substantial video survei... Latest reply by Kay90
I'm a first time host, we have several visitors booked so far for this summer, and I'm trying to figure out how to make sure our guests aren't disturbed by our dog when we aren't home. We are renting out a basement unit but the dining area and bathroom ar... Latest reply by Alicia242
Hello Pondicherry! Thank you so much for coming for the meetup. We had an amazing time hearing out your experiences and would want to hear more.To make hosting easier for you, I'm sharing further information on the topics discussed at the meetup: Know all... Latest reply by Auro764
  • Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.45.27 PM.png
Hi there! Looking for a way to turn "on" promotional pricing / offer for specific nights. I have seen a little box on other listings that states "book in the next xx hours and recieve 10% off" etc. I can only locate discounts in the pricing section for WE... Latest reply by Larry339
Hey everyone, As a host you get many opportunities to meet guests from all over the world. Interacting with international guests can be a lot of fun, however, it can sometimes be tricky when you don’t speak the same language. One easy way to better ... Latest reply by Melanie300
  • Communication.jpg
Can anyone help me determine if I have rented my house out for 14 days? Seems like a silly question, but I have several weekend rentals where a person checks in on Friday and checks out Sunday. I have rented my house out for 14 nights total, but if I coun... Latest reply by Sarah977