What Hosts are saying

When you go to hosting Home, the list of options across the top - Dashboard, Inbox, Reservations, etc. - is gone. They're all found when you click three little horizontal lines in the upper right corner. Or they were found that way a few minutes ago. N... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have a guest that's staying in a 1 bd/1 bath unit for 6 nights. They indicated that they only have 3 guests (2 adults and 1 child) when she booked, then sent me a message 2 days prior to arrival that they have a 9 month old and whether it's ok for the ... Latest reply by Moira21
    I just got a request for one night, tonight, at 7pm. Based on her initial message and one review, I don't want to accept the request. But the check-out time for this booking will actually come before the time runs out on the accept/decline clock. Has any... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    AirBnB has been paying out later and later. My booking are only for 3 days and I'm setup for ACH/direct deposit. When I first started doing this the payment would arrive the day the guest arrived or at the very latest a day or two later. Now it will be o...
    Hallo!Wie geht man gegen unfaire/falsche Bewertungen vor? Ausser einer öffentlichen Antwort.AirBnB kann man ja auf keine Art irgendwie erreichen, oder!?Danke. Latest reply by Christoph160
    I'm new to hosting and for the city of Berkeley, Airbnb submits my local taxes automatically.Which is fine...But what is provided to the city in terms of information? Just gross earnings and % taxes? Or do they also submit the corresponding # of nights... Latest reply by Marc766
    I have been hosting for 4 years, and am expanding into a concierge service to support Airbnb hosts in my area- super exciting! Does Airbnb have a property management program available, similar to what VRBO is offering? What other benefits can I take adv... Latest reply by Mick70