listing publish

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

listing publish

I have just done my house and a hosting, I have question, I cannot find my place available in airbnb, how long do I have to wait? Is it relate with my out payment, i just sync my paypal as well.

21 Replies 21
Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 I will take a look and see what your listing is showing me. What length of stay did you try?

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

attach.jpg

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Yuko-Wayuwan0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

I only choose 8 people and search "Thonglor villa"

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 I've attached screenshots of what I'm seeing. The first two are 3-night stays with either one or eight guests and the next two are 2-week stays with either one or eight guests. It looks like there is a massive increase per guest. You have a 20% special offer that is live and a 10% weekly discount as well as a 50% monthly discount (I also tried a 2-month stay). These discounts are great, but with the massive price difference per extra guest.. the multiplicative cost might prevent you from getting reservations.

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 11.55.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-25 at 11.56.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-25 at 11.57.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-25 at 11.57.40 AM.png

I got it! Thank you very much for deep research. Since I am new host, is there any community or FB page that I can promote more my house, thank you

@Daniel1598 @Robin4 

@Yuko-Wayuwan0 You are very welcome. The Airbnb site promotes listings better than anything else I've come across (i.e. facebook pages, online communities, etc.). You can always promote your listing through your own social media channels. Best of luck on your hosting journey. Thailand is beautiful, I hope to visit the country soon!