What Hosts are saying

Hello, AirBNB community. My husband and I have 2 bedrooms in our 3-BR home that we list on AirBNB and we've had success with it for nearly 2 years. A few months ago my husband took a job in a city 100 miles away and he's been commuting. We'd like to sell ... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hello, I have two properties listed on my profile. For the first property the owner would like a notifications also coming to him. How ever he is also recieving notifications for the second property. I have made him primary host on the first property. Is ... Latest reply by Jennifer1356
    Sorry if this question has been dealt with to death but I'm afraid I'm missing something here. We've been hosting our guestroom now for over 9 months and seen an increase in revenue almost every month. We have great reviews with occassionely somebody who ... Latest reply by Richard-And-Becky0
    Is there anyone out there making dinners for guests and what do you charge? I'm back to this subject again because guests (mostly med students that stay for 2 to 4 weeks) have said they would happily pay for one of my homemade dinners than order a pizza... Latest reply by Jennifer976
    Many hosts may not be aware that since the last round of 'tinkering' with the booking/ messages section of the platform we, as hosts have lost the ability to send a prospective guest a special offer. This is where it used to be........ But with the new la... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • Cancellation wrong state.png
    • Message stream 2.png
    • Frustration..png
    A co-host is required in Edinburgh during the festival in August. The bright, modern flat is in the Chesser area and has been listed very successfully during July and August for the last two years.
    Hi All On my Airbnb home homepage I now have "Welcome to the world of trips". Following this flashy headline are examples of host who provide a variety of "experiences". After clicking around a bit I found the field to apply to become a host of experie... Latest reply by Jimena49
    So ! I had a guest he was nice and friendly, he booked for 8 nights he was supposed to check out on Thursday but the surprise was after my cleaning lady went to the apartment to clean his stuff was there and he hasn’t checked out chexk out time is 12:00 ... Latest reply by Moudi1