What Hosts are saying

Sorry to re-post, but I didn't realize I had posted thi originally in the wrong community centre "room". Napa doesn't have a home sharing club, Sonoma and it's surrounding areas were cooperating/communicating over both The Sonoma County Coalition of Hosts...
    Hello, I own a home in Crown Hill that is nicely done and I'm looking to have someone manage it as an airbnb.I'm close to holman/15th Ave, Carkeek Park, Greenwood, etcCorner lot, fenced in and offstreet parking. thanks,Ryan
    I am a host that manages my own listings, but I am also a co-host to a few other listings. I only co-host as needed. Does anyone know how to temporarily disable or "mute" a listing or 2 at a time? Latest reply by Corliss3
    After all, this is Air BnB. Can you please share how you utilize them, what type, how you deal with bedding, etc. When I started, I bought the cheapest kind on line and they need to be inflated. At that time I did not even know if hosting will take off an... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi all,Are there any managers or owners out there who are independent, ie can you process a booking on your own? eg take payments, have their own terms and conditions, etc? Please give me your property/ site name (I'm sure we can't share links on here can... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello all, I need your valuable opinions! Last week we hosted a family that was new to Air and it turned out to be a regrettable experience! They flooded the bathroom in the suite, cleaned up the mess with our bath towels. They then bagged up the towels a... Latest reply by Sarah977