What Hosts are saying

What kinds of fees and deposits has anyone who allows travelers with pets into their homes used in the past? Have these worked out to counteract potential negative experiences that you've had with guests over their pets? If anyone has time, I'd love if yo...
    Our profile is part of the Marin County and Sonoma County hosting groups. I tried accessing to post a question which only experienced hosts in our locality would have been able to answer, but was meet with this giant red banner in the middle of the AirBnb... Latest reply by Richard-and-Isabel0
    Hello, does not understand difference of "bank account type"Means "savings" and "checking"Can you explain this?I'm from EU Latest reply by Ange2
    OK PEOPLE THIS IS IT! THE CITY OF MIAMI BEACH HAS THROWN DOWN THE GUANTLET! Please allow us to get together and file a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THE CITY! As an owner of three (3) apartments that are getting deleted from airbnb on January 4, 2019... Latest reply by Kevin1143
    Hi Airbnb Community I know this has been discussed before, but I thought I'd raise it again for any new hosts who might be wondering what's going on with their reviews. I've queried where my latest reviews are at least four times now and only today have ... Latest reply by Jane782
    We are going through the Airbnb plus programe and we have had the official photos. Airbnb has responded for us to do some changes. Our general design is lacking... The message was:Design - GeneralLiving roomAirbnb Plus homes have a high bar for design... Latest reply by Martin-and-Suzanne0
    • Airbnb plus photo.jpg